Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Love Stinks!



I'm not usually a fan of pink but when Lauri from Crows Toes sent me this one, I decided to change my mind....just the once. The blue shimmer in this is amazing and so strong. My pictures do NOT capture the blue flash a third of what it is really like in the flesh. I decided to layer one coat of Love Stinks over a matching colored base (For you Aussie chicks, it is the un named Lilac in the Chi Chi pastels collection at Target)


Nice hey?

This can be purchased at Llarowe and Overall Beauty.


2 comments:

  1. This is so fabulously warm, beautiful and summery! It reminds me of the best elements of hot weather 1980s fashion, while still being an instant classic in the same go.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a huge lemming of mine! I'm hoping to get it for my birthday - It looks great on you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!