Monday, August 18, 2014

Playing with Neons, Crackles & Decals


This is not the best I have ever done.  The color is garish, the crackle is a bit blechhhh and the whole job was a bit amateurish.  But there was something about it that made me leave it on for 3 days.  I kept looking at the little line the crackle did around the decals and thought it looked rather cool. 



The base was Color Club's Peppermint Twist from the Poptastic collection, crackle from OPI and the chevron decals from Dead Set Babes.

3 comments:

  1. I like it, it kinda reminds me of colouring in with blue pen :-) i haven't touched any of my crackles in a while, might have to dig them out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you just gave me inspiration to use my crack polishes, which I never use. Thanks, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!