Friday, December 26, 2014

A Whole Bunch of Thrifty Finds!

I realised I haven't done Thrifty Finds post for absolute months, so here is almost everything I have found in one long post!
 

All things kitsch with Sherlock shakers and Royal Doulton Merryweather plates (if anyone has 2 teacups, please let me know!)


Kissing mousies shakers!


Jailbird shakers and cookie jar.


An original retro oil painting of Hong Kong.


50's kitsch 3D frames and a 50's tennis set.


70's hobnail glasses set and a cool scarf.


A plethora of amazingness in one day!  Bobble head shakers, ugly pig cookie jar, squirrels...oh my!


A new West German vase.


A 60's enamelled starburst sculpture and matching smaller one. 
These things are worth a fortune now.


A bunch of 30's Japan napkin rings!


More 30's napkin rings, a pink doggie and sumo!


And last weekend's finds of Disneyania, a bear pulling a fish, cake plate
and a piece of West German pottery.
 
That's my cheap Thrift finds for the last couple of months, how did you guys go?

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!