Wednesday, January 8, 2014

OPI Gwen Stefani Over and Over a-Gwen


I got excited by nail polish for the first time in ages when I heard that Gwen Stefani was collaborating with OPI.  I knew that I *must* own her shade of red and was ecstatic when OPI sent me a bottle.  I did not know that it also came with nail studs!


The box comes with an assortment of nail stud shapes along with a tube of glue.  I didn't use the glue for the studs as I couldn't get the lid off my tube, so I just used top coat.  There is also a little leaflet enclosed with a few suggested nail stud art looks.


Please bear in mind that I am still renovating my house and my nails are still suffering, so don't look too closely at my cuticles.

The shade of red is a fabulous, staple Vintage color.  If you don't own a true vintage red then this one is for you.  If you own a dozen of them like me, well.....you just want to get this one cause Ms Stefani herself made the color....and it comes with nail studs to play with.


1 comment:

  1. Adore!!! I think this year, I'm going to get more into nail art. I haven't done much since my teens (and the world of nail art was a whole lot different back in those distant days) but am suddenly feeling it again big time.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!