Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pastel Gradient with Ulta3


So, this is my FIRST gradient attempt!  I know, right?  Nail art doesn't hold the same appeal for me lately as it used to, so I've been lazy attempting new styles.

 
This gradient was used with the Ulta3 Nail Art kit, pictured above, and the following Polishes from Ulta3: Soft Hydrangea, Pale Dahlia and Spring Blossom.  The glitter on the ring finger is Butter London Tart with a Heart over White.
 

If you are interested in any of these Ulta3 products, they can be ordered from The Heat Group website.

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty! I love the soft, sweet, feminine vibe of this gradient, which I can't help but think, would be awesome for Easter.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!