Monday, February 17, 2014

Kindness In Polish END $$ RESULTS!


Thanks to all you polish Queens, we raised a massive $4,034.00 for Angie's fundraiser

I would formally like to thank Dead Set Babes soooooo very very much for rallying with me and making our Kindness in Polish auctions a HUGE success. I didn't know Anella at all before she contacted me offering her help, and in the setting up of the auction alone she spent 50 hrs of her time and energies...truly restoring my faith in the human spirit of generosity.  She is currently spending MORE of her precious hours tallying totals, contacting winners and then will be organising packages to be delivered.  Unbelievable generosity.  It humbles me everytime I think about her.  *sniff*

Our auction items were donated from wonderful girls from all over the world from their precious collections, as well as these wonderful Indie brands:

Dead Set Babes

Loki's Lacquer

Moonstone Nail Polish

Smudged Polish

Love Thy Polish

Crows Toes

Mckfresh Nail Attire

Powder Perfect

Sayuri Nail Polish

Celestial Cosmetics

Lilypad Lacquer

Prettypots Polish

Lynnderella

Llarowe

Shades of Phoenix

Glam Polish


Please click on the links, peruse and BUY wonderful unique colors from some very talented girls.  It is very heart warming to know that I am part of a generous community, ready and willing to help out when a sad situation like this happens.

For those who haven't been following our Kindness In Polish Facebook page, Angie passed away and her funeral was last week.  Her fundraiser has been moved to the Ballarat Greyhound Track.


Thanks again to everyone who bid, blogged and raised awareness for our auction to help make it a success.


2 comments:

  1. I had not heard that Angie passed away. I'm so very sorry and honored I could help the family in some small way. I will continue to pray for all who loved her. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Way to go, everyone who helped make that end figure possible.

    From the bottom of my heart, I'm so sorry for Angie's passing. My thoughts and love are with your family during this endlessly difficult period.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!