Saturday, March 8, 2014

It's Been a Trashy Diva Week...and a Hiatus



I wore my Del Rio dress again but this time with BIGGER flowers, BIGGER Bakelite hoops, a BIGGER celluloid necklace and BIGGER rings.



Love my huge hair flowers by Uncle Fezter.


Big Bows Zebra in the Annette dress and Batman sunnies.


 
And my side ruffles Sadie dress with copious Bakelite and Miss L Fire shoes.
 
This blog has been rather quiet lately, due work commitments and a bit of stress reorganising our Bangkok holiday to Phuket.  As you know, their political system is in a mess and when the bombings started, our trip there was finished.  So, I am currently in Phuket camping on a tropical jungle island with no electricity or hot water!  (The island does have a restaurant and a massage tent so I think I will be OK....).
 
I do have a couple of posts scheduled but understandably I won't be answering emails or checking this blog until I return, but rest assured I will answer emails and your comments as soon as I can.
 
BON VOYAGE!

5 comments:

  1. Bigger is clearly better! Love the outfit and over-sized accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe! That first photo is so cute. Hope you're enjoying your holiday?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, sweet dear, I'm deeply sorry to hear that you've found yourself in such a stressful, unsettling situation. I'll be keeping you and your family in my heart and thoughts and hoping that you make it home safe and sound - and that you're still able to enjoy some elements of your travels.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time!! And Bigger is Better!! You look Fabulous!!
    ~xoxo, CoriLynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! the whole first outfit and look is spectacular , soo envious of the dress of to investigate shipping to NZ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!