Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My 2014 Met Gala Favourites


Blake Lively. 
Vintage Screen Goddess in this dress.


Rose Huntington-Whiteley. 
This Glamazon Chick/Bikie thing appeals to me, maybe it's because I'm in a bit of a 'mood' while typing.  Maybe it's her mile long legs.  Either way, she looks hot.


Brie Larson.
I admire a Fashionista with guts to go against the norm.  I love her hairstyle and mirrored outfit. This is an outfit I would love to be able to wear....and get away with.


The eternally divine Dita Von Teese.
Hello????  Can it get anymore perfect?


Emmy Rossum.
Florals.  The End.
 
 
And Karolina Kurkova.
I really think this is the most stunning dress I have ever seen.  I can't stop looking at it, it's just divine.
 
What dress was your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. Love Blake Lively dress, it was perfection, Dita was perfect too, Blake look like an angel and Dita like a real Pin Up girl in all her glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you realiza that Emmy Rossum floral dress is kind ok the exact same fabric than the one yoou post tree posts ago?? jaja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, maybe that's why I liked it so much? :)

      Delete
  3. I was blown away with SJPs dress - stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dita always looks fab, but Rossum's is also beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!