Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bernie Dexter Novelty Dress with Cherries and Kissy Lips


 
 It's finally Spring!
 

While just a tad chilly still, I needed to pull out a new cardigan from Pinup Girl Clothing.  This cropped cardi is a gorgeous cool Mint color and very reasonably priced.  The whole ensemble screamed for red cherries and kissy shoes.  So I obliged.



Dress: Bernie Dexter via Modcloth
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood for Melissa
Cardi: Pinup Girl Clothing
Cherries Brooch: Luxulite
Hair Flowers: Dynamite-Darlin, eBay
50's Vintage Petticoat: Op Shop


2 comments:

  1. Enchantingly beautiful!!! That has always been one of my favourite of Bernie's dresses. All of the seasonal ones, but this stunner in particular. I'd love to add one to my closet some day, too (I have the summer one, it's the only BD dress I have yet).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely positively LOVE this dress! I wanted it for forever and somehow never bought it. One of my favorite Bernie Dexter prints. And you look gorgeous in it!
    ~xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!