Sunday, January 1, 2012

BYS Baby Pink

I sucumbed to the lure of the Cheetah once again!  It's probably the most fun stamping to do, cause you get to do little different colored spots and change the background color every time!


This time I started with BYS Baby Pink. It's exactly what it's called, a pale lolly pink. This is 2 coats and if I wasn't going to stamp over it, it would have needed a 3rd to make it even.


Stamped with Warm Konad and finished with a coat of Seche QD.


And Baby Pink all by itself.

9 comments:

  1. So cute! I love Hello Kitty and cheetah print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cheetah print. Adorable baby pink. Very cute like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, and the background color is gorgeous all on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those your real nails! Lovely! In response to the question you posed on my blog, the dress Dita is wearing is vintage, but I don't know the brand. Sorry for buying 'your' skirt! LOL!

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks gals!

    Glamourous housewife. Yes, my nails! And I wish it was my skirt....I had it in and out of my shopping basket so many times! But at 3 inches too small in the waist, I was never going to fit into it! Make sure you post pics of you wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fun twists you added by stamping HK on the ring finger and having the multi-colored spots. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pink. I really like the look of those!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!