Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Fantastic Little Miss Fox

Thanks to Miss Tallulah and her Lust list for June, I HAD to check out one of the Etsy stores she featured and couldn't not buy this gorgeous Fox dress for Miss 4.



Oh, she can rock that posing.  Thanks to watching her gorgeous Mother.


Oh, how I adore handmade clothing!! Give me something ORIGINAL that's been whipped up by a stay at home Mum any old day.


Miss 4's hairbows were made by gorgeous friend, Fiona-Brooke, who can custom make them in any color/design for you.  Of course, we have lots of them....in all color combos.


Smug and Snug as a Foxy-Bear in her warm, wooly coat.

Fox Dress: Wild Things, Etsy
Coat: Oilily
Boots: Target

24 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too beautiful! Just like her Mum! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is very cute and looks a lot like her momma. Love the fox dress and her haor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is gorgeous and her dress is cute, too. God bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! Those hairbows look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hairbows are FAB. Always need more hairbows!

      Delete
  6. I my gosh my daughter would love all of this, she is a Miss 5.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is too too cute!! I love her gorgeous poses! Said dress is very cute also :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have the cutest family ever. and that dress is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, she is absolutely gorgeous! And she looks just like you. The dress is adorable. I ALMOST wish I had kids so I could but them cool clothes, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the complete and total epitome of cuteness!!!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute... can't form coherent comment, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling outfit! And your daughter is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!