Monday, July 9, 2012

Glix Sous La Mer & Floozy

Lynn from Glitrix recently sent me 2 of her nail polishes that she makes herself and sells in her Etsy shop.



First up is Floozy, a warm yellow jelly with several different colored glitters. This is opaque enough on it's own after 2 coats but a third would have eliminated all VNL. I try and avoid yellow if I can as it just doesn't agree with my skin tone. It's quite a groovy color tho and would look Fab on darker skintones.



Sous La Mer, 2 coats. This would be best used as a layering polish as you can see by the VNL. A pale blue creme would be great as a base color to bring out Sous La Ler's shimmer base.

I would like to try Lynne's other colors in her new Indie line as these 2 weren't great colors for me. Has anybody purchased any and can recommend some nice ones?

5 comments:

  1. Love those star bottles..floozy is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow! I know it would look unflattering on me, too, but I don't care. I still want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bottles look pretty!! Floozy looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute yellow ! Love the dress you are wearing below! Great print!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

    -Kelsi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!