Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bernie, Celluloid, Bakelite, Irregular Choice and Spring Rolls


In that basket is locally made Green Tomato Pickles, Roast Garlic Jelly, free range eggs from the little old Italian man's garden who also makes THE best cinnamon donuts ever (OK, there are 3 of those in there too),  homemade jumbo ricotta and spinach tortellini and 2 organic and locally made Chicken spring rolls which are the yummiest spring rolls in Australia.

I Love the first Sunday of every month in my town!



Gratuitous booby shot.  You are most welcome.
 

Dress: Bernie Dexter
50's Cardi: Facebook
Shoes: Irregular Choice
Celluloid necklace: Pretty Kitty
Thrifted Belt, Cane basket and eBay Bakelite

5 comments:

  1. Now that, my dear gal, is a whole lot of vintage and repro awesomeness happening in one blog title and outfit. Love it all - especially those darling fruit adored Irregular Choice shoes. You have the best footwear wardrobe ever!!!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a delicious morsel!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous babe. Pitty the sun was not shining. x

    Levelareviewsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! I love me some Bernie Dexter. And that cardigan is super cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!