Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Little Bit Of Phuket

Don't worry, I won't bombard you all with a zillion posts about our recent holiday!  Instead, here is a small snapshot of what we got up to in Phuket.......
 


 
We rode on elephants
 
 
Got daily massages
 
 
Went snorkelling
 

 
And sea canoeing
 

 
Camped on a tropical island
 

Discovered pineapple fried rice


ate HEAPS of yummy food



Played with baby tigers


Discovered omelette soup
 


Did a little bit of shopping

 

Got beach braided


Drove in disco tuk tuks
 

Ate grubs (pretty nice actually)


 Visited temples
 
As you can tell, we had a great time!  It was a very relaxing holiday, 10 days was spent swimming everyday, eating and getting massaged.  I would definitely recommend it to anybody!  We also flew there very cheaply....Jetstar still have cheap flights on if you want to go!







10 comments:

  1. I do want to go! I do want to go! My Thailand holidays have all come flooding back to me looking at your pics and I would love to take my kids. I never got to eat grubs(aahhh!) but all of that delicious food is making me want to go even more. Jetstar, here I come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $200 flights from Melb! We are planning on going back minus children very soon......

      Delete
  2. Arh your photos brought back such wonderful memories of past trips to Thailand, how I would love to go again, soon, but I just bought a new sewing machine and that would have funded, two posh holidays of two weeks each, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must be a super doper whizz bang sewing machine. I hope you make lots of gorgeous clothes and hopefully some $$$$ out of it!

      Delete
  3. Looks like a fab holiday, dear. Wish it was me. I'm going to Paris in Easter, have wanted so all my life, so I am looking soooo much forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! Ive only visited Paris for 2 nights so please tell all!

      Delete
  4. Isn't pineapple fried rice AMAZING? It's my fave type of make for Tony and I. I love your holiday posts, so by all means, keep them coming! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm jealous! Well, except for the grubs part. Gag. I love your vacation posts! You go places I've never been, and I think it's fascinating. I never get tired of looking at them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacky! I do hope to visit lots more places to blog about!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!