Tuesday, April 5, 2011

T.B.N Green Fluoro & Konad

I was craving a green but wasn't too sure on which shade, when I decided to bite the bullet and go for an untried. In this case it was an untried because it was fluoro colored and I hadn't yet had the guts to go there.


This is 2 coats of Australian brand, T.B.N (Totally Beautiful Nails) Green Fluoro. It turned out rather a gorgeous color but of course, I didn't stop there. I added a coat of Nfu-Oh #40 flakies.


And then Konaded it with Warm Black and some XL stamping plates. I won't go into the matte coating in between then the Seche QD before the stamping....all up I had 8 coats of polish on there!


The formula was beautiful and 2 coats was more than enough, which is rare for a fluoro to be so pigmented. Again I am amazed at these cheap Aussie brands, for $2.50 this one makes high end brands hang their head in shame.

And talking about cheapo Aussie brands reigning supreme, I have a whole week of reviews coming up from BYS and MODE. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Eee! This is the perfect spring green :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops!! Looks nice for summer!
    Love the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGsh - this is a killer green! It looks like China Glaze "In the Limelight" - one of my most fave greens!

    great stamping!!!!!

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like green polish although I prefer the pinks and purples...lol

    But that konad makes every colour really nice! S2

    xoxo from brazil

    http://nailartdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shade of green. Greens are my favorite. This really looks so pretty on you. I also love the Konad. Looks so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!