Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pretty Serious MONSTER MASH Part 2

 
 

Liquid Leprechaun, 2 coats. This is such a bright, squishy green, how could you not love it? Multi sized golden and green glitter particles floating in a radioactive green jelly base.  

 And one more pic taken under artificial light.....

 
 
 

Creature Crush, 2 coats. Creature Crush is a haunting mix of black and silver glitter in an inky blue-green jelly base with large black and silver holographic hex glitter.

 

Vicious Vampire, 2 coats. This a red jelly base with multi-sized red and fuschia glitter.

The Monster Mash collection is available now thru the Pretty Serious website.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE these! I just ordered Liquid Leprechaun and Vicious Vampire (still en-route from Aus to US) and I can't wait! I hope they look half as good on me as they do on your gorgeous nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love that green!!! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the green reminds me of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh, I love them all, especially the green. There's so many occasions it would work fabulously for - St. Patty's Day, Halloween, Christmas, Earth Day, a lively garden party, you name it!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are so pretty!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!