Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Few Vintage Looks

The last couple of weeks, outfit wise, have been total write off's. Kids have been sick and I have been completely house bound most of this time and when I did venture out, it was to grab essentials before scurrying home to be vomited on all over again.

 

Dress: Miskonduct Clothing
Shoes: Wittner

 

Wheat dress: eBay
Shoes: K-mart

 

Doggy dress: Bernie Dexter
Shoes: Miss L Fire
Bolero: Retail
Scotty dog Necklace: Made by me



Just to make it all better, here is Miss 4 looking ravishing.

Dress: Oilily
Cardi: Pumpkin Patch
Sandals Hong Kong (on the wrong feet)
Headband: River Island

13 comments:

  1. OMG your little Miss is so darn adorable! I just want to hug her and spin her around. Love all of these dresses and I'm sorry your kids have been since. I know that the three oldest kids in our family always got sick together. My poor mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MistressCat, you always leave the nicest comments!

      Delete
  2. I love the first one and the little miss|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking that I wanted to say how cute that red doggie dress is and then I saw Miss 4 and all thoughts except "she is so freakin cute" left my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I'm very sorry to hear that your children have been ill lately. Everyone must be feeling pretty frazzled around your house these days.

    You look seriously amazing in all of these outfits though. I tried to pick a fave but couldn't, they're all stunning and look so, so pretty on you!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Jessica xx. We are back up and running, thanks so much!

      Delete
  5. You look fabulous! Pfft, lazy clothes... Vintage gals at least end up with essentials that look infinitely more dressed-up than jeans and a t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, jeans and a tshirt are certainly very boring.

      Delete
  6. These dresses are beautiful. :) I especially love the first and third one. And Miss Four is ADORABLE!

    I hope your kids are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfits and your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!