What sets ORLY’s Hope & Freedom collection apart from other pastel polishes is the variety of finishes, which includes crèmes, a shimmer and even a glitter for when you want to add extra sparkle to your day.
The collection includes:
• Boho Bonnet (Soft Grey-Blue Crème)
• Elation Generation (Bright Pink Glitter Crème)
• Melodious Utopia (Soft Yellow Crème)
• Peaceful Opposition (Silver/White Glitter)
• High On Hope (Navy/Purple Shimmer)
• Coachella Dweller (Pale Green Crème)
This is 3 coats of Peaceful Opposition, which is a milky white base with white and silver glitter. This would also be great for layering in jelly sandwiches.
And Melodious Utopia.
First of all, how much do we love the name?! It sounds so peaceful.
This swatch photo shows 4 coats. It is quite sheer and did need 4 to become opaque. This shade of Yellow was not the best for my skin tone but the bright pink shimmer flash saves it from never being worn again!
All six shades in ORLY’s Hope & Freedom collection are ‘3-free’ and equipped with ORLY’s world famous Gripper Cap for easier application. The RRP will be $18.95 and will be on shelf March 2013.
www.orlybeauty.com.au or 1300 769 355