Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mum's Nails


I have just come back from visiting the oldies in Queensland and Mum wanted a Konadicure every second day...told you it was cool Ma!
Here is her first, China Glaze BFF, second day of wear so it's slightly chipped. Nail polish does not like to stay on Mum's fingers.


Here is number 2, Cotton Candy by BYS which is a CRAP polish. It was gluggy and thick and just horrible. It peeled off completely after one day of wear. With geometrical Black Pearl Konading. I thought this one looked great!


And the last one she managed to fit in! No names on these ultra cheap polishes by Groove, it's just ot number 12 on the bottom! Stamped with 2030 by China Glaze.

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide which I like best. SO VERY NICE,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Just stopping by from Susies! I love the colors and designs you did for your mum. I live in Malaysia which is a stones throw away (well not literally!) from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!