Tuesday, March 13, 2012

China Glaze Pull Me Close

I am LLLLOOOOOVVVVIIIINNNNGGGGGG this Magnetic craze! After so many years of Lemming them, I can know have my fill! And then some!


One coat of Pull Me Close. I used the China Glaze magnet. Even tho I have read bad reports about how weak this is, I had no problem at all getting my pattern to appear within a few seconds.


Taken in natural light with a flash. I have found that one coat is only needed to get excellent patterns. If you do two coats the pattern comes out quite weak.


Without a flash.  This shot shows the true color of Pull Me Close.

I do have a few 'cheaper' brand magnetics arriving in the mail soon, so it will be interesting how to match up with China Glaze.

4 comments:

  1. I grabbed some of these, too, but haven't gotten a chance to try them yet. Glad to see you had success with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the different designs you've done hun! Can only seem to manage the one! :D Will def be having a play around & see what other patterns can be made!

    Love Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs really came out terrific! I have one bottle from Nails, Inc. I haven't tried it yet. I don't want to buy every magnetic polish I see. I bought the crackle polishes from Sally Hansen and no others. I don't mind the crackle finish but it will be out of fashion again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I saw your post, wondered what I was doing wrong! LOL Yep I was putting two coats will try with one coat tomorrow and see if its better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!