Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CROWS TOES WEEK! Jingle Balls

You all know I'm a fan of Crows Toes glitters and her formula. So it's nice when you receive a lovely package in the mail from one of your favourite Indie sellers!  Over the next week or two I will be featuring quite a lot of Crows Toes....so stay tuned for glittery goodness.
 
 
Jingle Balls is from Crows Toes Christmas collection.  It is a super fun polish full of different shaped glitter, including stars, in blingy gold, red, blue and several shades of green.  As always with CT, only one coat is needed to get glitter coverage as pictured.
 
 
 
In shaded natural light.  Layered over Australis Hare Today Gone Tomorow.
 
 
In full sunlight.
 
Jingle Balls is a Limited Edition and a Llarowe exclusive, so hurry up and get it while you can!

8 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous, I love that effect on nails!

    Kisses.
    http://babybelchior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, your nails look like Lucite confetti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously fantastic! I love that this polish is Christmasy, but not quite so much that it couldn't be worn any other time of the year, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think that too. It's going to be a staple glitter.

      Delete
  4. wowzah, her glitters are so stunning! Even though its already past this is just the prefect xmassy glitter! But having said that I'd def wear it all year round!

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!