Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CROWS TOES, CROWS TOES, CROWS TOES SPAMALOOZA!!



Heart shaped Box of Horse Doodoo over some random Coffee brown shade whose name I cannot remember.




Merope, 3 coats.  So deliciously multichromey!


 
One coat of Toxic Buttercup over a coat of pastel Yellow.  It has a strong pink flash that my photos didn't quite capture.
 



Maia in artificial and natural light.  3 coats on it's own for super easy color shifts from Gold to Orange to Maroon to Purple.  LOVE this one.


 
 


Tangete, 3 coats.  This color shift is quite subtle, but in natural light you can see a duochrome between 2 shades of Lilac and Purple.




Lil Miss Cyanide, 2 coats over a pastel Purple (un named mini bottle by Nicole OPI).  Again, the blue/green flash on this one is quite intense but my camera couldn't capture it.

1 comment:

  1. They're all terrific - great diversity of colours here. I think the first is my very favourite - it's like an especially sparkly taken on fall autumn leaves.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!