Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One Dress Two Ways

So, I have this $6 dress that is about 10 years old.  It gets revived every now and then, usually when packing for holidays, as it's iron free and super cool in Summer.
 


I added a 50's bird and bell brooch to my beret, dug out some fishnet stockings and Seychelle boots and this is pretty much what I've been living in for the last week!



This beaded denim jacket is also an old fave, also about 10 years old and came from my first trip to Italy, and I will wear it until it drops off.  See, some days I don't do vintage!


  I do love a good chunk of Bakelite.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulously cool outfits both! They radiate fun and creative, delightful style. Three cheers for versatile, inexpensive pieces like this.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!