Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blog Award!


Thank you Le Vernis Chocolat
(http://levernischocolat.blogspot.com/ I haven't worked out how to include links yet..sorry, I am working on it!!) for awarding my blog!

I want to share the love with other bloggers and hope other bloggers will do the same and keep this award going.

Here are the very simple rules:
1. Copy and past the above award into your own blog.
2. Link the person who awarded you the award in the first sentence.
3. Pass this award on to 15 other blogs that you follow that have not been awarded as of yet - they will be so thrilled!! (you can always do more than 10!
4. Send a thank you back to the person that sent you the award.
5. Have fun paying it forward!!

1. Susie's Home and Hobbies
2. My Simple Little Pleasures
3. Glammed-up
4. KONADomania
5. Iceomatic's Nails
6.ART OF NAIL
7. Hello Konad!
8. MANICURE-LATINO





13. JS-Kit
14.Polish Mayhem
15.Daph's nails



This is such a fun and easy way to let others know you are reading, watching and appreciating them and saying thanks.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!