Monday, June 7, 2010

BYS Pink with a Punch




After abusing my poor nails over the last week with glitter removals, I thought a nice dainty pink would be in order. This is 3 coats of BYS Pink with a Punch ( weird name considering it's a baby pink color), China Glaze Emotion Konad stamping with Konad Dark Red butterflies. Finished with 1 coat of Seche QD.


And this is FB's manicure she picked when she visited over the weekend. 2 coats of Bloom Adelaide and China Glaze 2030 stamping with a Bundle Monster plate.

17 comments:

  1. Ahh that first one is SOOOO CUTE!!! It looks like lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty pink konadi with butterflies in flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. because of you..I need emotion for sure.

    gorgeous manis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shortnails, get ALL of the Khromes, they are the best for Konad stamping!

    Thank u all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous. I love both of them. I love the gold and red so luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waah! That is unbearably cute! I may have to borrow that design. I'll have to do it in turquoise though, I only have one Khrome (Adore). Maybe over For Audrey . With a teal butterfly...*is getting excited*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds good Kitty, post a pic!

    Steph, it looked like scrapbooking paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. its beautiful!! great color combination!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE them both but the first one is really sweet. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooohhh.the butterfly's so cute. It goes really well with that pink

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love thoe cute nails!!!! pink one look so pretty!!!!

    www.live-love-smile.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!