Sunday, July 4, 2010

Chainmaille Charm





Diamond Cosmetics Chainmaille Charm has been wiped off my Wish List thanks to Tiff, and here is my long awaited color in 2 coats. It's a grey, I thought it was a black holo but it's most definately a smokey grey.
**IS there a true black holo out there???**
I Konaded it with Color Club Fashion Addict for a subtle holographic look.
All pics are under artifical light with flash, bar the third pic which is in natural light and no flash.

I had a chop of my nails. My poor pointer is getting shorter every week due to peeling of that nail and I took of the edge of my middle finger the day before, so they all got a good cut down...it was all rather sad.

5 comments:

  1. Trimming nails shorter may be one of the most depressing things about having longer nails. I do like the color on you. :) Have you tried using OPI's Nail Envy to strengthen your nails? I used to have peeling nails all the time. Then, I stared using Nail Envy and my nails are a lot better than they used to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is amazing! I need it too!!
    Great mani, Sorry about your nails!


    -XoX
    Alexis
    maddesthatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    Ta Court, I'll have to source Nail from a salon. I'm using a Rimmel strengthener but obv it's not doing it's job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your nails, I had to chop them off some days ago, too :(

    I love that holo color, even if it's not a true black !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!