Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bloom Osaka

It's so cold here and I'm lacking motivation to do anything. I just want to huddle in front of the heater and watch The Borgias. This isn't really possible with Miss 3, so when Nanny took her for the morning yesterday so I could get "some beads made"...I, uh, well.....did a hair mask, face mask, painted my nails and played with some new lippies...while watching The Borgias and then the first 2 episodes of Game Of Thrones.

Please don't tell Nanny.



This is 2 coats of the ever gorgeous Bloom Osaka. My bottle is several years old and the formula is only starting to thicken slightly now. The sparkle is lovely and the color divine. Yum yum.

I Konaded it with China Glaze 2030 and finished with 1 coat of Seche QD.




What do you guys do to chill out?  Guiltily or not?

BTW, My SIGMA brushes giveaway ends tomorrow...go enter!!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! The tips are the icing on the cake. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this especially with the stamp! When I relax I do my nails or play games on pogo.com lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color! its so cute!

    www.photoescape06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this colour and the stamp just tops it all off nicely. The colours are so classic together :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!