Thursday, August 4, 2011

More New MODE Colors

And yet again I have found more colors I don't yet have in the bin of MODE's at my local chemist. Still a crazy bargain price of 2 for $4. I did hear that Mode were bringing out new colors towards the end of the year...I wonder if this is some of them?



First up, High Fashion. An almost black Midnight Blue. After 2 coats it does look black except for in full sunlight where you can just see blue at the cuticles. 2 coats.



Frenemy, 2 coats. This color is gorgeous but I'm not sure about it on me. It's a hot Orange with gold flash and just yummo.



Starry Night, 2 coats. A shimmering Army Green. This reminded me of Zoya Edyta so I did a comparison.



Edyta is on the middle and little fingers. You can see that it's darker and more foil-y than Starry Night.

Have any of my Aussie followers noticed any other new colors in their Mode bins recently?

12 comments:

  1. I love High Fashion and Starry Night Awesome color!! Is Mode 3 free? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that orange is stunning!!
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lovin' that orange, I've never heard of Mode before, I'll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these might have been floating around for a little while. I have High Fashion and Starry Night. I need to track down Frenemy though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Kaz, I think they've been around for a little while in Tassie. I haven't seen frenemy yet though! Beautiful swatches! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 for $4?! That's a great deal!! I love all of them, but especially the orange one:D Fantastic sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need fenemy!! I'll be looking for it tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great bargain! Never heard of that brand here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really awesome! I live in the states but I was lucky enough to get Mode Arsonist as a sweet extra in a recent swap. It's a very deep, sparkling orange that looks like burning embers. Orange is tough for me to pull off but I'm going to rock that polish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love High Fashion! I have a shade like this from Bath & Body Works that's the perfect navy. It's an old polish but still good. I'm always looking for an exact match. That orange is yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!