Monday, August 6, 2012

MUA Nail Quake Green

I discovered Make Up Academy the other week and found a whole site full of CHEAP cosmetics! Their eye palettes are 4 GBP each or around $6 AUD, so I had to buy a few of those. Incidentally, the colors ae divine and very pigmented. I highly recommend the Pastel palette.




I also got a few polishes and tried a couple of their glitter 'Quakes', even tho I am officially 'over' crackles! This is a thin coat of the Green Quake. Not a fabulous crackle, but a wearable mani for a day!



And I layered it ver 2 coats of Cult Nails Untamed. It has a gorgeous blue fleck in there that makes it lovely and wearable on it's own.

5 comments:

  1. The pink & green combo is lovely hun! I have the copper glitter crackle that I have yet to try :) MUA really is a great brand, for the price the products are actually great, especially the palettes!

    Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleek is also another UK brand worth checking out if you haven't already. Their eye shadows are extremely pigmented and so smooth they almost feel like cremes. Very good prices as well. Thanks for pointing out MUA - checking them out now, much to the dismay of my bank account. LOL Love the crackly glitter nail polish. Never seen that before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!!

    http://girlpearl12.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blue fleck is a really pretty touch, that I imagine must glisten and catch the sunlight marvelously.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors ae divine and very pigmented this is a thin coat of the green quake thank for sharing.
    _____
    Murano Glass

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!