Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lustables!

 

 
This gloriously divine hat.  It's too expensive for me at $150, but it would look soooo good perched on my head.
 
 
The Illamasqua Sangers lip set. 
 
 
Hans Solo phone case!  Die!
 
 
If I ever saw something like this in real life......I think I would drop in a dead faint from the excitement of it all.
 
 
Stuff the kids....I want this staircase!
 
 
I want to get married again so I can have bridesmaids wearing cowboy boots.
 

And speaking of cowboy boots.....these ones are particularly divine.
Still speaking of cowboy boots......

*cough* I'll have one of each *cough*

9 comments:

  1. OMG! That dressing table is amazing! It even has a leopard print seat! (You can't tell but I'm hyperventilating)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dressing table is so beautiful and unique. I would build my room around that piece of furniture it's that marvelous.

    You could definitely pull off the hat but $150 is a bit much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never even seen a piece like that table before. It looks French Deco.

      Delete
  3. Oooohh, I constantly swoon over that seller's amazing vintage hats, too. I'm determined to buy one some distant day (if I do, it will definitely be the most expensive, by a long shot, vintage hat in my collection). I hope you're able to get that one - or another similar gorgeous hat one day, too, honey.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad pretty hats are out of our reach....for now. You should do a Lust List post Jessica!

      Delete
  4. OMFG that dressing table!! My eyes fell out of my head!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just found your blog. I really shouldn't tell you this but... They have almost that exact table in 'the restorers barn' in mostyn street castlemaine (which I think you may be somewhere near?). It's over $1000 and doesn't have the leopard seat cover but I would say that's been restored.
    I have been lusting of the dressing table for ages but I just can't justify the price when I don't have the space for it currently!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do I purchase the boots? I would love them for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!