Friday, June 21, 2013

Crows Toes BIRTHDAY SUIT and HEARTLESS



Birthday Suit is a sheer layering polish that will turn a darker color multichrome.  I first swatched it on it's own, 3 coats.  If you like a semi transparent color then this may float your boat.  Personally, I dislike visible nail line so I then layered it over black.



Heartless is another fabulously densely packed glitter in Magenta, Black with tiny holographic sparkles.  Two coats were needed for opacity.

Crows Tows can be readily purchased from Femme Fatale, Llarowe and Overall Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Love Heartless - it makes me think of a really shimmery, special bowling ball.

    Have a fabulous weekend, honey!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthday Suit is pretty amazing. In fact, I'm wearing it right now... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!