Friday, July 19, 2013

The Balm Strawberry Fields Forevah

the Balm recently sent me a few new products to try out and the Aussie sales rep, Alarna, knew that a vintage loving gal would love a new red polish and included a bottle of Strawberry Fields Forevah.



Strawberry Fields Forevah is a unique color to my red collection as it has a pink shimmer.  In natural light, pics above, it is hard to coax out in photos.  But under artificial light, below, the pink shimmer pops a little more easily.  These swatches were 2 coats, no top coat, and the formula was excellent.

 
thebalm.com recently has the Australian shop section under construction. But the products are for sale in David Jones stores or you can find a stockist by calling 02 94776900. 
Like their Facebook page for product updates.

2 comments:

  1. Really, really pretty and so sweetly classic! This is the kind of polish I just know I'd wear nearly around the clock if I owned.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!