Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ulta3 Stop The Press




I had a sunset gradient in mind, but it didn't really go to plan.  I reused a sponge with old nail polish on the reverse side thinking it would be OK.  It wasn't.  The fresh polish reactivated the old polish and it came ALIVE, mixing all my colors into one!!  So I ended up with dark orange and purple....but it looked OK.  So polish Queens.....new sponges every time!


Ulta3's Stop The Press over the top and finished with a coat of Seche QD. 

You may notice that my photos suck.  This is because Miss 5 dropped my camera, shattering the Zoom button.  As soon as I purchase a replacement camera, this is the best I can do.

3 comments:

  1. I can never find these awesome Ulta polishes! Where are you getting yours from? I'm over in the Western suburbs of Melbourne. The mani looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this stockist link to find your closest store Ren: https://www.facebook.com/Ulta3/app_470468419658881

      Delete
  2. Hola, me gusta mucho tu Blog y no me pierdo tus entradas. Soy una mujer que te admira. Perdona el español ( no se nada de ingles) te he copiado esta manicura y la he publicado en mi blog poniendo tu enlace.
    Si no te parece bien la retirare.
    Me encanta Miss 5 y Miss 12 Besos para todas.

    http://nailartmanoli.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!