Saturday, October 25, 2014

F.U.N Lacquer KING and QUEEN Holographic Foil Glitters



FUN Lacquer recently showed swatches of their new collection on Instagram and I pretty much went straight to the site and got them.  There was a discount code so that made me feel a little better.

Above is King, a holographic gold foil glitter.  It is opaque enough in 2 coats but I like 3 for photos.  The holographic rainbow shine is more prominent in real life and also more prominent in Queen, which is pictured below.


Queen in shaded natural light.  As you can see it is a silver foil glitter but in direct light it becomes holographic......



I have a video on my Instagram showing the rainbow BLING with Queen, if you wanted to view it you can see it under @konadlicious.

Did anyone else grab these 2 colors from F.U.N Lacquer or did you purchase a similar color?

2 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! I've always adored highly concentrated metallic sparkle polishes like these (gold in particular).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!