Sunday, September 26, 2010

Chna Glaze Mummy May I




This color has been one of the biggest lemmings I've had since I first saw swatches of it. Black with pink glitter, what can be better than that??!
This was 2 coats of Mummy May I, pink diamontes added along every cuticle then 2 coats of Seche QD. The size of the glitter I was a teeny, weeny bit disappointed with...I had big glitter in my mind but I think I was half hoping it would be a decent substitute for Bad Romance....it's not and BR is still HIGH on my Wish List.
One day Lippmann.

10 comments:

  1. Look at what you did with that polish! How cute!!! Love it, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want it!! added to my shopping list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I can't wait to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ESTOU SEGUINDO SEU BLOG,VEM CONHECER O MEU!!
    LINK DO MEU BLOG:
    http://lenecriatividades2.blogspot.com/
    BJOS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I got this too and can't wait to use--I love all the China Glaze Hallowe'en collex!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo pretty. cant wait to wear mine. I love this color. And I agree about the Lippman.. One day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!