Monday, February 6, 2012

Blog Love


I have quite a few blogs on my blogroll that I read as soon as they are updated.  These below are blogs that I think that fab and need to get a whole lotta more loving, so please check them out!

Vintage Related

Misfits Vintage  Sarah rocks. Full stop.

Butch Wax Vintage  Her hair is amazing.

Miss Dollie DeVille  This vintage gal is divine and wears the most amazing dresses.

Alice Jean's Kesenya has a gorgeous blog and is a beautiful lady.

Dashfield Vintage Now updated daily with vintage, clothes and life.

Beauty Is A Thing Of The Past  This one hasn't been updated for awhile, but it has some great hair ideas and tutorials.

Bright Young Twins  I don't care which one, but I want to look like one of these 2 girls!

Classic Retro Glamour Another sporadic blog updater, but her Youtube channel has the best Victory roll tutorials.

The Call of the Jitterbug Doll  She is glorious and her hair is perfect.

Nails & Makeup

More Nail Polish  If you aren't following Cathy, why not?  She is the comparison Queen extroadinare!  And she's saved me a stash of money!

Steffels  Stef has the most pefect nails.  Ever.

Silhouette Screams  Makeup extroadinaire and she has the fish lip look perfected.

Pretty-Random  Kaz has the biggest nail polish collection on the PLANET. Seriously. And she's awesome.

LipsTitsTeethHips  Isn't Aoife gorgeous?

Nailside  Scotch tape wonder and her nail art kicks butt.

NailXchange Great, clear and BIG photos of beautiful nails.

Pimp My Nailz  If the blog name alone doesn't make you want to read her blog, maybe the groovy nail art will.

Shatter Me Claire always has yummy colors!

Thru The Wormhole Fantastic freehand nail art.


Misc

Bead-licious  Why yes, I DO have another blog.....please click and follow! 

Star Rise Roulette  Like cute, kawaii stuff?  This girls finds the best!

Did you find some new good ones?
Please let me know if this is a feature you would like to see regularly.  I know I always love finding new blogs to read.

12 comments:

  1. Oh goodie, some good reads I trust! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Link Love, I'm glad to find some vintage blogs to follow. One of the reasons why I love your blog is that it's not just about nails. Your outfits are always great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link love and some new ones for me to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. You never know what you'll find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting some new blogs to follow. I'm going to check out some of the nail polish ones. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the new reading material!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am especially in love with the Bright Young Twins!!! They are amazing! So much pretty charming loveliness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the shout out Carli - what an honour to be in such fab company! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, some seriously amazing blogs! Thanks so much for sharing hun! Off to follow... :D

    Love Aysh xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the mention! And for all the other amazing blogs, I discovering new ones to read! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!