Saturday, February 4, 2012

Nails Inc Bond St *THANX TO THE AWESOME KAZ!*

So when Kaz emailed me the other week and said she had a present for me, I could hardly contain myself. I knew it was going to be GOOD.

And this was totally me when I opened it and saw it was an awesome rhinestone encrusted Nails Inc!


Squeeeeeeee! And it's RED!


This was 2 coats of Bond St, the most flashiest red you will ever paint on your nails. It's this blingy, seriously.


Thanks so much once again Kaz! You KNOW you rock. Can't wait for your new line of makeup  to be released.....you clever little chicken you.

12 comments:

  1. I think your a bit excited. That is such a gorgeous bottle. The polish is pretty hot also. It just practically smacks you on the lips. A good polish for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much beautiful!! I'm glad you like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Tacella and my dream from a very young and being a singer, so I count on your help to publicize this my video of me singing please ... If you can can go to youtube and comment ... Thank you all:

    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P48xYK8VGJw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that bottle is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning red and the bottle is gorgeous too - very covetable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That nail polish matches your lips! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That color is beautiful and so is the bottle!

    www.purplespeckl3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!