Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crows Toes PURPLE PEOPLE EATER

 

Some colors just do your head in to try and capture properly on film. Purple sends my camera into overload.

Crows Toes Purple People Eater is a super blingy concoction of different hued Purples, Blues and Greens in a clear base.

Llarowe's stock photo of this color shows a very thin layer of PPE over a base color.  I have no idea how that blogger got her glitter to look that thin, because my photos are only 2 coats and see how opaque it turned out!  3 coats would have eliminated the need for a base coat.

 
And in full sunlight!
 
Purple People Eater was part of Crows Toes Halloween collection and can still be purchased at Llarowe.

3 comments:

  1. I like you version muuuch better! I had no idea this was such a stunner! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so, so pretty! Very glam, girly and perfect for a night out. Your love of glitter polishes is contagious, because I've really noticed that over the past several months of reading your blog, I've been wearing a lot more myself not, too.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name of this polish is so fitting. I also like the way you are wearing it better than the Llarowe website. Im from Cape Town and wish I could buy it here.
    Anyway. Delicious.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!