Sunday, March 10, 2013

Jessica Banana Peel

 
As you can see, I have nubbins.  All I'm going to say is....
DO NOT PEEL OFF YOUR GEL POLISH! 
Ugh...I'm done with gel polish for a *little* while.
 
 
This is Jessica Banana Peel, 2 coats.  I have been wanting this shade for a long time and finally grabbed it off Ninja Polish.  Now that it's here, I'm not sure if it 100% suits my skin tone.  I have Illamasqua Load arriving soon, hopefully, so it will be interesting to compare.
 
I did a quick Kissy stamp on each ring finger with Konad Dark Red and finished with Seche QD.
 
Above photos in natural shaded light, below in full sunlight.
 



 


 

2 comments:

  1. Don't peel gel nails...you'll end up peeling some of your own. I can't do gel nails back to back either. The acetone foil technique gives me the peelies really bad.

    PS your nubbies look good Love the kiss accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously cute mani! I love that pale, cheerful shade of yellow, it really makes me think of baby chicks and is so fabulous for this time of the year (and of course Easter).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!