Saturday, June 16, 2012

Puca Duochrome Topcoat


Puca topcoat from Lilacquer is a dense dark green duochrome topcoat with gold to green shimmers. I layered it over a Nars Zulu dupe, a Chic Chic polish from a Sasa chemist in Hong Kong.


Top two photos were taken in natural shaded sunlight.


Natural light with a flash.


And under artificial light.

And Chic Chic on it's own.


I love how Puca comes in a green tinted base, rather than just the gold shifting pigments in a clear or milky base. It resitricts me to using it over a rich dark greem, which this color is perfect for. It's been 3 days and I don't want to take it off!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, it looks amazing! I love dark green nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color~♥
    Wish I can have dark green like that in my collection.

    pocket-full-of-candies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, what a gorgeous combo! You create so many lemmings for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These two polishes together is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!