Sunday, December 5, 2010

China Glaze Zombie Zest





The idea to layer Zombie Zest over black came from Glammed Up! ZZ was a big no-no on my skintone and I really DID look like a Zombie! But as soon as I read her ZZ post, I had a Dr. Gru from Despicable Me lightbulb moment and I realised I could wear my Zombie Zest succesfully after all!

Put 2 coats over 1 coat of Black and it just lights up with sparkle. It's just DIVINE dahlings! First 2 pics are under artificial light, last pic is in shaded sunlight.

Mmmmm, Zombie delich-ish-ness.



Don't forget to enter my Nail Art Giveaway here: http://konadlicious.blogspot.com/2010/11/born-pretty-nailart-giveaway_21.html

8 comments:

  1. :D I love this.
    I'm actually a big fan of ZZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wondered what it would look like over black! It really makes a difference, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love this polish!! its gorgeous!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought ChG zombie zest (I decided to buy it over orly cosmic it's not rocket science) thanks for the tip about wearing over black!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's the firt time I see this polish over a black polish & it's a very good idea because it become more interesting like this !!! very great, I prefer this version :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so much better over black polish :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!