Thursday, May 12, 2011

Agnes B VERT SIRENE Magnetic

Ange from Scandalous sent this to me MONTHS ago and I only have just realised what it is......magnetic.  A FREAKING magnetic polish and I never knew it!! 

In my defence, the bottle and the magnet are worded with seemingly different brands, so I didn't immediately put 2 and 2 together until I went to Google the polish and after much searching finally found it on a French website with the magic word 'magnetique'. That site isn't showing them at the moment so I'm guessing they are now discontinued.


This is one coat of Agnes B Mini B polish in Vert Sirene.  On close inspection it has teeny tiny blue particles floating through the bottle but this doesn't translate onto the nail.  The magnet Ange sent makes multiple lines after holding it as close as you can to the nail for approx 30 seconds.  I finished it off with one coat of Seche QD.

Gorgeous, oui?

11 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Magnetic nailpolish?? crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous!! I've never heard of magnetic nail polishes before!! Super cool stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You should take a video of yourself using this polish! It sounds cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOODNESS. Now you're the one giving ME a heart attack!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très très joli ! ;)
    I wish they made magnetics in other colors, maybe that's weird but I just love the fact you can play with them so much !
    Xx. S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's so fantastic looking. I've always wanted one of those magnetic polishes. Sadly they are in the US. I love the look of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Too bad I can't get these in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the whole Agnes B. Magnet collection! They are so much fun to play with :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!