Monday, April 1, 2013

Recent Thrifty Finds

 
I have developed a recent passion for pixie figurines.  I have absolutely no idea why....one day out browsing they just grew on me.  These vintage Japan made salt n pepper shakers I picked up at a recent Fair.
 
 
A local Heritage listed home opened it's doors over the Easter weekend and had a vintage sale!  Unfortunately I got there a day after it started and was told about the wonderful things people got at bargain prices.  Just kill me NOW!  I still found a few bits and pieces.  The above 3 plates were $4 each.  The top one is already pre drilled to make into a cake stand!

 
 
A selection of vintage scarves.  Aren't the 2 above gorgeous?  All for $5 total.
 
 
 And boxed Deadstock lingerie for $5 a box!  The pink is a babydoll nightie top with matching knickers.  The chocolate is a bullet bra petticoat.  Very happy! 

And there was a selection of boxed deadstock napery.  I got the best of the unwisely stored and slightly stained bunch. $5

What have you guys scored lately?


8 comments:

  1. Wauw amazing stuff! x

    fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I've had great luck finding ladies gloves, purses and a dead-stock Shnaghai Peony dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Don't be, nothing ever excellent comes my way!

      Delete
    2. I shall venture out this week and see if I can find something awesome :)

      Delete
  4. Fantastic finds! The pixies are so darling - I can completely see why collecting these mischievous elves has grown on.

    Wishing you a beautiful start of April!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!