Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Shoes Day! Ms Twiss Wedges



You all know I have a weakness (obsession, penchant??) for Irregular Choice and these Ms Twiss wedges were on my lust list when they were released in 2012.    I initially got the Navy Blue colorway as I thought they would be a good match for my vintage Mexican styles outfits.  I then got the red when they got put into IC's Outlet store at the end of the Season. On the fabrication of the shoes, I am a little disappointed.  On my Blue shoes, the heart insert fell out of one the first time I wore them and a couple of little pom poms went bye-byes.  Both shoes 'click clack' a little when I wear them, and if it's quiet then this sound is noticeable.Otherwise, altho being quite high in heel height, these shoes are quite comfy to wear for several hours at a time and they do get a lot of comments.


50's Dress: Bells Belle's Vintage
Shoes: Irregular Choice
Bangles: Diva

15 comments:

  1. Wooow! :) looking fabulous! x

    fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are sensationally lovely looking - I don't doubt for second that they garner oodles of compliments wherever you go. Gorgeous floral print dress, too - it reminds me the springtime blooms that are finally started to poke out around these parts once more.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we are coming into Winter. Looking forward to seeing your lovely Spring dresses!

      Delete
  3. Those shooooooooooooooessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! Those shoes are very pretty too bad they were kind of crappy on the manufacturing side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mariela! The shoes are a little disappointing but still fabulous.

      Delete
  5. Those shoes are hot! Amazing despite their faults. You look gorgeous as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the most amazing shoes - I'd love to have a peek inside your shoe closet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!