Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Etude House Extreme Gold

I had a feeling this was going to be classified as a sparkly 'baby poo' color while I was purchasing it.....and my gut feeling was correct. Yep, it's got lots of sparkly rainbow glitter, but the base color reminds me of my daughter's nappies.



Artificial light.


Sunlight. Who agrees that this my caca swatch of the week?


Not even some OPI Black Shatter could redeem it.


Miss 10 is obsessed with tigers and wanted a stripey manicure. I was feeling lazy to get the Konad out so OPI Black Shatter worked a treat!

6 comments:

  1. I love it - I wonder if it is exactly the same as Missha HKH01

    Your daugthers mani is so cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! You didn't likey? I love it, but then again I'm not a mum yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's pretty, I didn't think poo till u said so...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looks cute your daugthers nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL sparkly baby poo. I'd still wear it, not gonna lie ;]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cracked me up with the sparkly baby poo! Your daughters nails look amazing looking. I think even Tiger would love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!