Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cheap Asian Polish Find

 
 
 
 
This little cheap and nasty was found in an Asian $2 shop.  Brand is Blush-amour and has no name, but I felt it deserved a post regardless of how hard it would be for anybody to find. 

 It smells like death, and I probably will die a horrible death if I smelt it long enough, but look at the color....wowee! This is a perfect Wine color for me and I loved how it looked completely different under natural and artificial lights.

Have any Aussie shoppers found this brand anywhere?

12 comments:

  1. I have a could of colours of this brand from various two dollar shops and really like it. It's not my favourite cheapie polish, but it's definitely up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alluringly gorgeous hue. This is positively dripping with elegant, passionate romance - not the mention the fact it looks like the most beautiful cherry juice ever.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like most Asian polishes stink but this one seems to be worth it, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clearly need to start taking a second look at the cheap polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got about five of these, but really old bottles, like 15 years old. I didn't know they still made them. This one is gorgeous and such a you colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS colour - but I hate those polishes that really stink.. what is that about??? Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Freaking amazing colour - reminds me of OPI German-icure but better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowee, this is a stunner! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good gravy woman, that is gorgeous! When the light hits it... kapow!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blimey that is bloomin gorguz! I picked up an absolute stunner of a glitter polish in Poundland this week...so pretty...yet smelled so toxic I was scared to breath!...but its still pretty ;)

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!