Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Season Irregular Choice

You all know that Irregular Choice is my favourite brand for shoes. I am obsessed with them and just wish I could buy everyting! Their new collection includes these:

Woodland shoes with tiny mushrooms and deer? DYING.  I need these soooooo bad!! 
 Panda shoes!  Seriously, how much more cute could shoes get??
 


And a circus bag is something that I am probably a little too old for....but I could use the excuse that Miss 4 needs it.

Which ones from the collection are you lusting after?

7 comments:

  1. I really like the first pair. They're so cute and woodsy. I'm leery of buying online shoes because I have wide and really don't want to deal with returns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh the Panda ones are GORGUZ!!! And loooving the gold shoes too, all those pretty stones! I adore my pair of Irregular Choices, really want more :D

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh those first pair are gorgeous! I haven't bought any IC shoes in a long time. I think I need to rectify that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, so I love the green pair, and that lucite heal is so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One is never, ever too cute for a darling bag or shoes - I say get yourself that bag if you love it, I sure know I'm feeling tempted by it (and the first shoes - I mean, adorable charms on shoes...amazing!) now, too! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had never even heard of this brand until reading (ok stalking) your blog recently. Now I know at some point soon some will be coming to live at my place. OMG to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! OMG! OMG! There are 9 or 10 pairs of shoes and about 4 bags I NEED! I have never heard of this brand before I read your blog today. My anniversary is coming up on Halloween. I'm gonna start leaving hints today!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!