Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crows Toes Gomez

 
 
 
I am loving Crows Toes. I'm super glad Llarowe picked her up so us International girls could have the pleasure of owning some of them. Every color I have got as been gorgeous.

This was a coat of Gomez over China Glaze Splish Splash from the new Neon collection. One coat of any Crow Toes is all you need, the bottles are jam packed full of glitter. Two coats of Seche QD to finish it off.    I did use the PVA basecoat on this to make removal super easy.


 
 

And Splish Spash on it's own.

6 comments:

  1. Do you have Wonder Woman & I Make The Path? They are the only 2 Crows Toes that I have, so far. I agree with you...Crows Toes are glitter bombs - jam packed with glitter! I love all of the Crows Toes polishes you've featured. I love Gomez over Splish Splash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have WW but havent tried it yet. Absolem is a must have if u havent got that one yet!

      Delete
  2. I adore the vibrancy of Splish Splash - if you asked me to find a shade of blue that represented summer, I think that would have to be it.


    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love yr comments Jessica! Thanks so much for brightening my day!

      Delete
    2. Awww, you're very welcome, honey. Thank you so much for brightening - and add a hearty dose of inspiration - to mine with your stellar posts.

      ♥ Jessica

      Delete
  3. I think I need me some Crows Toes...asap. This is just too beautiful :D Happy to report I made my 1st EVER Etsy polish purchase recently! Love it & fear its the start of many, many more....eeep!

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!