Friday, September 28, 2012

Our Week

 
I attended the Womens Diversification Farm Expo and Miss 4 got to pat Llamas.


Just for Miss Tallulah: 5 new guinea piggy babies! 5 babies to one mother is very rare and Miss 11 was esctatic.......I do feel for the poor little Mum tho. Ouch.


 
Flame On Exhibtion started at Kirra Gallery in Federation Square Melbourne.  We had a glass meetup and watched glass blowing demonstrations.
 
 
 
 
I made myself a bracelet with some new glass I got in from the USA. Yum!
 

Kids sized chips with sauce in a mini chip fryer basket! I thought it was cute.




Our resident blue tongue lizard banged on the glass until I opened the door. The he crawled inside, had a walk around and let me hold him. I had to take him outside before he made himself too much at home. This is very rare for a lizard to be like this, ususally they don't come near humans if they can help it. I felt very special.

What's news with everyone else?

12 comments:

  1. wow he let you hold him?!!!! freaking a!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have 2 blue tongued lizards live around the house, but this is the first time one hasn't scmapered at the sight of us. It was very weird.

      Delete
  2. I I knew what u meant with the reaction I should choose one lol.

    Nice family day with those cute animals. BTW I agree those chips and sauce look cute in that basket. But made me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just about fell off the sofa when I saw those ridiculously cute baby guinea piggies. My stars, they're darling! How lucky that you guys get to have a brood of newborn cavies at your house.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jessica, the things never stop breeeding! We are at 16 at the moment and we even sold off 4 recently!

      Delete
  4. Your little Miss looks just like you! She's very adorable. The guinea pigs are way too cute. Makes me want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure you stop at 1 guinea pig or else you will be over run in months!

      Delete
    2. Lol I know. We had hamsters as kids. We started off with two. In three months I think we had at least a dozen.

      Delete
  5. Geez, I would've been scared of the lizard! But I guess those are a bit common where you live. If a lizard came into someones house here (in Sweden) that would be pretty weird :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those baby guinea pigs are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you dress your girls! They are definatley their Mother's daughters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!