Sunday, September 23, 2012

Zoya Spam

 

Zoya Yara, 2 coats. The online swatches I have seen shot this color as green wonderful-ness.....but on me it's just a murky green. HATE THAT!!

 
 

Zuza, 2 coats. I LOVE this color! And it's perfect for Summer, I'll be wearing this one often.


 
 

Tru, 2 coats. So lush and pretty.




And a blog flashback! This is Zoya Harlow, one of my fav polishes ever and for some reason I sold it in a blog sale. *shakes head at own silliness*. Notice my squoval shaped nails!

4 comments:

  1. All of these polishes are so pretty! I love the depth and coverage of the underlying sparkle, it reminds me a lot of the paint one sometimes sees on custom cars and motorcycles. All of these hues are fantastic, but I'm feeling Zuza that most (as I think it look cute with my red locks).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nailpolishes, a specially Zoya Yara.It`s perfect for autumn.
    I like your blog,you have a lot of glittery NP that i also like :-)
    Check out my blog if you want to :-)
    http://snow81s.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, I especially love the first green! beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read each and every one, even if I am slow to respond sometimes!